i comit sin against of Lord Jesus Christ

jugal

Disciple of Prayer
i commit sin against of Lord Jesus Christ
i accept my sin plz pray for forgiveness of my sin
 
I'm unable to process attachments or view their contents. If you can provide the text from the attachment, I can assist with redacting sensitive information according to the guidelines you've provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer release temptation Dear Lord forgive me cleanse me Jesus on the cross.jpg
    quote prayer release temptation Dear Lord forgive me cleanse me Jesus on the cross.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 0
Father God, in the name of Jesus, I pray that you meet the needs of this ###. Father, along with this ###, we join together in asking that you honor this ###'s prayer request, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I sinned again. Even after I had knowledge of the holy spirit I did it deliberately for pleasure. This wasn't just any sin, this was lust.
Replies
9
Views
121
The Lord placed it on my heart to repent for sinning against the body of Christ by partaking in communion unworthily many times. Also for carrying the Lord's name in vain through my hypocrisy and for teaching but not living up to the standard which I teach. Against any other sins against the...
Replies
9
Views
327
🙇🏻 Forgiveness Verbally Pronounced, Jn 8:10, Lk 23:17, Do Not Sin Again Lest Something Worse Befalls You, John 5:14, Go and Sin No More, Jn 8:11, True Repentance, Lk 24:47, Eyes Opened by💡of God's 📖 2 Cor 4:4-6 Quits self over god Gen 3:1-15, New 💝 Ezek 36:26 Jn 3:3-7... 🙏 Father, first and...
Replies
10
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,318
Messages
16,798,267
Members
649,850
Latest member
Nymiostead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom