Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Doulostos

Disciple of Prayer
I chiranjit David Biswas, from Kolkata, request for prayer for my mother Swapna Biswas. As she is very sick she was admitted in the hospital for fifteen days last month. There are 3 blocks in the arteries of her heart. They discherged her after that. The doctors said for Bypass Surgery. It was a government hospital which provided free treatment but with a lot of diificulties. After she came home one of our neighbours said you can come to my building there is a very good cardiologist so you can consult him.. He arranged for an appointment with doctor. That doctor also said for Bypass surgery. As I am the only earning member. My father does not stay with us. He does not give any money to us. He is busy and happy with his own life. In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ I ask for prayers and God's grace. West Bengal government has launched a plan called swaasthya sathi our family is entitled in that scheme. So that doctor referred to another doctor who visits Amri Hospital there we can get free treatment with that scheme. We have to do many tests prescribed by that doctor. That costed around 9000rupees my salary is 15000 rupees. There are so many other expenses including mom's monthly medicines, my office travelling costs etc. I ask you to please pray for my mother so that everything becomes fine. And she get well soon. Yesterday I went to that hospital for submitting the id proof, prescirption reports photo copies. They said once approval comes from government side we will inform you when to come for admission. After that later in that evening the doctor's coordinator called me she said may be by Thursday in this week we will get the approval on that day you will have to admit your mother. And by Friday(18/11/2022) we will do the operation. They asked to arrange for 4 bottle blood. And get RTPCR Test done. My mother is very much tensed regarding the money and all how I will arrange. She is crying and very much deppressed. She is having medicines for high blood pressure since my birth 30 years back. Please i earnestly request your Sir please pray for my mother so that she doesn't think about anything right now. She gets well soon.. I ask God to bless my mom. I ask for God's grace so that we can overcome all these difficulties that me and mom going through currently.. Hallehluia Praise The Lord Amen

I chiranjit David Biswas, from Kolkata, request for prayer for my mother Swapna Biswas. As she is very sick she was admitted in the hospital for fifteen days last month. There are 3 blocks in the arteries of her heart. They discherged her after that. The doctors said for Bypass Surgery. It was a government hospital which provided free treatment but with a lot of diificulties. After she came home one of our neighbours said you can come to my building there is a very good cardiologist so you can consult him.. He arranged for an appointment with doctor. That doctor also said for Bypass surgery. As I am the only earning member. My father does not stay with us. He does not give any money to us. He is busy and happy with his own life. In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ I ask for prayers and God's grace. West Bengal government has launched a plan called swaasthya sathi our family is entitled in that scheme. So that doctor referred to another doctor who visits Amri Hospital there we can get free treatment with that scheme. We have to do many tests prescribed by that doctor. That costed around 9000rupees my salary is 15000 rupees. There are so many other expenses including mom's monthly medicines, my office travelling costs etc. I ask you to please pray for my mother so that everything becomes fine. And she get well soon. Yesterday I went to that hospital for submitting the id proof, prescirption reports photo copies. They said once approval comes from government side we will inform you when to come for admission. After that later in that evening the doctor's coordinator called me she said may be by Thursday in this week we will get the approval on that day you will have to admit your mother. And by Friday(18/11/2022) we will do the operation. They asked to arrange for 4 bottle blood. And get RTPCR Test done. My mother is very much tensed regarding the money and all how I will arrange. She is crying and very much deppressed. She is having medicines for high blood pressure since my birth 30 years back. Please i earnestly request your Sir please pray for my mother so that she doesn't think about anything right now. She gets well soon.. I ask God to bless my mom. I ask for God's grace so that we can overcome all these difficulties that me and mom going through currently.. Hallehluia Praise The Lord Amen

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

He puts it this way:​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

Eph.6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.​

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Contact pastor (+91 8428115583 ) for God's miracle

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom