i can't take another minute of the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father, I finally found a program that can help me if I get accepted, but the door was slammed shut in my face again. I have no money to get there. My bus pass expired, my new bus pass got lost in the mail, and the free clothes I need to pick up that I really need can't be picked...
Replies
7
Views
285
Lord please my neighbour upstairs is constantly - every night harassing me with night noise. I am speechless. It is impossible I can't take it any more. He doesn't care at all. He just must be noisy. I don't understand how can people be so selfish. I cannot function if I am sleepy every day...
Replies
5
Views
262
I need your prayers and not just once. My neighbors are terrorizing me and won't leave me alone. They purposely stomp on the floor above day and night and have done so for so long that I have turned old and grey. I can't move and they won't stop. PLEASE pray for me and ###. It has to stop.
Replies
6
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom