I can't stop crying. I'm so dissapointed ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Osvelis, who is feeling overwhelmed with disappointment and unable to stop crying. Lord, we lift up Osvelis to you and ask for your comfort and peace to surround them in this difficult time. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 34:18 that you are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. We ask that you draw near to Osvelis and bring healing to their heart.

Father, we acknowledge that we are all imperfect and prone to mistakes. We understand that disappointment in ourselves can be overwhelming, but we also know that you are a God of forgiveness and restoration. We pray that you would help Osvelis to find forgiveness and grace in your loving arms. Remind them of your unconditional love and the power of your forgiveness through Jesus Christ.

Lord, we ask that you grant Osvelis the strength and courage to let go of self-condemnation and to embrace the truth of their identity in Christ. Your Word assures us in Romans 8:1 that there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Help Osvelis to fully grasp this truth and to find freedom from self-blame.

We also pray for your guidance and wisdom for Osvelis. Show them the steps they need to take to move forward and grow from this experience. Help them to learn from their mistakes and to use them as opportunities for growth and transformation. Surround Osvelis with supportive and understanding people who can offer encouragement and guidance along the way.

Lastly, Lord, we ask for your peace to fill Osvelis' heart and mind. May your presence bring calmness to their soul and replace their tears with joy. Help them to find solace in your promises and to trust in your perfect plan for their life.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God's love and grace be with you, Osvelis.

Praying that God gives you guidance and peace. I hope that you feel the prayers and love we are sending you from this forum. May God keep you, bless you, and give you peace in the midst of your storm.

Prayer from crosswalk.com for times of feeling overhelmed.

"Let's pray:

Father,
I am stressed out and overwhelmed. I cry out to You, knowing that you care for me and that You do not want me to find safety in anything else but You. I run to You and look to You to bring a peace that passes all understanding, for You are my fortress and protection against the storms of life. Thank You, Jesus, that You are a firm foundation. In the midst of chaos and troubles, You are constant, and You are unshakable. I do not build my life upon sinking sand, but You, my rock and my redeemer. Thank You for being near to me when I am worried or afraid. I can always lean upon You and trust that You are always working things out for Your glory and for my good.
In Your Name,
Amen."

Video:
Prayers To Find Peace In God | LET GO Of Depression, Stress & Anxiety | Overcome With God's Blessing

Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I’m sorry to hear about how you’re feeling, friend. I just said a prayer for you asking the Lord to work in your circumstances, surround you with His loving presence, and help you experience His comfort and strength in a special way during this time. Do you have a friend or loved one you can share your feelings with? I’m sure it would help to speak with someone. Should you be interested, Focus on the Family has free licensed counselors that you can call at 1-800-A-FAMILY. A friend of mine found them very caring and understanding. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: “The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles” (Psalm 34:17). Hang in there, friend!

Similar Requests

I afraid this world. No mercy has found. Failed to find a suitable job, income, peace of mind, Life partner. Age Reaching to 30 years . No achievement and a lot of debts. Family possessed by demons. I'm living like an animal. I'm in middle of enemies and adversities. This world is brutal. I'm...
Replies
Views
God bless u all, I kindly seek for ur prayers. I got exposed to HIV Positive person at the begining of last month, right now am Negative but so worried coz I don't know what may come. I can't stop worrying and crying, please members pray for me. Just looking at my kids worries me coz it's too...
Replies
Views
Good day Please pray that I get delivered from the evil and darkness that surrounds me. I am pregnant, unemployed and depressed. I try my best not to cry almost everyday so that I don't harm my baby but I find myself breaking down everyday. I'm in my season of isolation and only have my...
Replies
Views
Seizing of my period this month April 9 to 10 healing for my children chinecherem chinyerem and esinachi and my mother Cordelia ugochukwu and financial breakthrough and healing for myself and blessings my womb with twins boys this month and restoring my marriage with peace and joy unity as...
Replies
Views
I am not doing very good today heavy burdens are suffocating me I can't eat I can't sleep constantly in tears I'm terrified for me and my siblings I've been praying constantly everyday for the past 5 months I'm just at the breaking point. Lord please help me and my siblings. I don't understand...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom