I can't read the Bible & I

High sky

Prayer Warrior
I can't read the Bible & I can't pray, every time I think about commit suicide, I've lost everything, I want to change my mind & myself.. please help me. Thank you. Praise the Lord..
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I will not go to church neither will I read the Bible nor will I pray and I have lost all hope in Jesus Christ.
Replies
5
Views
220
I am not going to go back to Church or read the Bible and pray anymore and now it has proven that Jesus is listening but not responding so I will leave you. I will be more happy. INJ Amen.
Replies
5
Views
237
Read the Bible but Christianity is not my tea and I doubt that Jesus will ever do it and I refuse to pray or believe. I have to rely on my own.
Replies
5
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom