I cancel out every attacks brought against ###

darian

Servant of All
I cancel out every attack brought against me and family in Jesus' name. I pray. Amen. Thank you for the praise, Father.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son has been caught up in a legal situation that he was indirectly involved in. My prayer is that no charges are brought against him and that he learns a valuable, lifelong lesson about discernment. I pray that he will see that his innocence is nothing short of the mercy of God and give all...
Replies
7
Views
330
My family and I have been going through a lot lately and I'm asking the heavenly father in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth that we can take our Authority and cancel every demonic assignment right now cancel every scheme of the evil one against my oldest daughter all that she's going...
Replies
8
Views
209
Heavenly Father, I trust and believe that You will cancel out the temporary restraining order ### and I made against each other. I pray You make a way. Please keep my family whole again. In Jesus name I pray! Amen
Replies
8
Views
424
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,112
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom