I came here today to ask for prayer for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommybug2006

Disciple of Prayer
I came here today to ask for prayer for myself. I have read many of your prayers. My prayer today is for all of the people in need Lord. I ask that you please bless them in all their hardships. Please give them financial stability Lord. Please help them with their jobs and homes. Please heal their relationships and heal the family with addictions and depression. They need you so much and I have faith that you will help them Lord. Heavenly father please pass your blessing on all of us who call to you in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father in Heaven, I ask in the mighty name of Jesus that you would hear us and answer our prayers right away. We need you and we trust that you will send help right away in our time of need. We Thank You in advance for the wonderful things you will do and have already done. Amen!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

and today it looks like I'm already seeing you guys prayer work. please continue praying for things to work out. My family lives far away but recently my husband was offered a job close to my family. I hadn't even brought it up with the person who offered the job. it's like God opened a door up...
Replies
6
Views
260
please pray for my dogs medicine to be here today and JESUS i need a cat adoption today i have ### more to go. JESUS thank you for helping me adopt the rest please help me to find homes for these last ### in yourname we ask amen and Amen PRAISE YOU GOD
Replies
8
Views
297
After I came here last month requesting for your prayers for financial breakthrough for my Canadian visa, you stood with me in prayers and it worked. I did my application and now it's on processing stage. I am here again requesting for your prayers towards my processing visa to succeed and there...
Replies
7
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,708
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom