I BIND AND REBUKE TEH ENEMY IN EVERY FORM ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
I BIND AND REBUKE THE ENEMY IN EVERY FORM HE COMES AGAINST ME PERMANENTLY NOW I BIND ALL ATTACKS FROM THE ENEMY NOW PERMANENTLY I CAST HIM INTO THE SEA NOW IN JESUS NAME HE HAS NO POWER OVER ME IN ANY WAY I AM A CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH GOD I COVER ME ALL I HAVE WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS I BIND AND REBUKE ALL PRINCIPALITIES POWERS RULES OF DARKNESS OF THIS WORLD I BIND AND I CAST DOWN ALL SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES AND RENDER IT TOTALLY HARMLESS AFFECTIVE AGAINST ME PERMANENTLY IN JESUS NAME ALL CURSES AGAINST ME ARE NULL VOID HARMLESS IN JESUS NAME
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In JESUS NAME, I bind and rebuke ### and ### stop using power of darkness witchcraft destroy children of God. pray for their salvation repent regret for their evil actions against Your people. Cover us with Your blood from ### spirit attacking us we feel like pin needle or something moving in...
Replies
5
Views
430
I bind and rebuke every spirit that would attempt to distort, disturb, or disintegrate the development of ###'s personality in the name of Jesus. I break all curses of schizophrenia and double-mindedness on his family in the name of Jesus. I bind and rebuke the spirit of double-mindedness in the...
Replies
11
Views
15K
I bind these evil AI things and declare no weapon formed against me shall prosper not matter how technological and or advanced it is. I bind the powers and principalities of the air and airwaves that these evil AI things are using to travel to persecute me and others. I pray a hedge of...
Replies
9
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,285
Messages
16,809,498
Members
650,695
Latest member
Lyrorad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom