I Believe That God Has Released Me

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kristie

The teaching below is based on someone who says the following:

After a lot of thought and prayer, I am no longer standing for my marriage. I have been praying that God's will be done in my life. Maybe I will even find someone else some day. I know that God will be with me. This has not been an easy decision but after a lot of thought and prayer I feel like God has released me. I am at peace with this decision.
I truly truly think you are being deceived, because for you to walk away now...it is not lining up with a release from God.

I know releases, and first of all let me tell you that a true release from God is not His will, but merely His permission against His word and will. He really does not want His children to accept the release but to accept the challenge to go on. I know...been there, and to be honest with you when it happened to me, all I could respond was "Thy will be done, not mine". Just as Jesus responded when He sought for the crucifixion to be taken from Him.

God placed the release in front of me three times over, because He always confirms to me in threes as He does most people, and three times over I knew that all I could respond was His will be done, not mine. On the third time, that was it, His will was done and He stood me back up to fight, and I was restored. I could have thrown that away, and in the aftermath of that, I learned what a true release is, and that it is not the will or the desire of God at all, and it may even be a test because if your heart is right with God, anything that is put before you...you should only seek His will on.

Divorce is never His will, never. This is why I do not like this release thing to be a topic of standing in the ministry, because it can be abused by those who just want an escape clause or Satan can use it to trick a stander into giving up.

I can also tell you this about release, it does not come easy. It only comes in the most extreme circumstances when the stander is truly failing and on the brink of losing themselves spiritually, physically, mentally and they are literally in a state of death in the spirit. It only comes because of the possibility of loss of the stander and their relationship with God.

When things have gotten so hard and went on for so long that the person is giving up on God and their relationship with God. God will not risk one to save another. But again, even then Gods greater will is for you to snap out of that state and get back up.

When it happened to me, I had been battling for six years, would win the victory just to have it jerked out from under me again over and over, one time for every year in fact. That seventh time around I literally laid on the floor and refused to get up, refused to eat, drink, vowed to die, knowing that I could not take my own life, I instead vowed to just fade away. It was not the going out of my husband that took me to the floor, it was the thought that God had lied to me for six years running and it was all for nothing, the loss of my son, the loss of my father, all the pain and scarring that came with the battle. I stayed that way for many days, on the floor, willing myself to fade away, and that is when God gave me the release. I was literally dying my brother. He sent it three times and again each of those times I could only think and speak the will of God.

Within 24 hrs. of the third time, He came over me and made me get up and made me get back to business. I protested, I screamed at Him for some time about making me get up and go on (I really did not want to), and I finally broke down in a heap of tears and resignation saying, Okay God, I said Your will be done and I will honor that. I got up and with the help of God it was much easier then I expected. Within another 24 hours I was back to warfare and probably stronger then I ever had been before in those past six years. This was in December 05 and by April 06 my husband came home, but went out again deciding that we should court for a bit. I went through pure hell the next 9 months with him seeing me and the other woman both, deceiving us both. It was the hardest battle that I had ever fought, but I won with the help of God as God promised me when He got me up off that floor that day.

After seven years of nothing but eating, breathing, sleeping, living in spiritual warfare to the point that I did not know how not to warfare as it was so ingrained me for so long, I finally made it to the promise land...but I did almost give up exactly 13 months before when I laid in that floor refusing to go on.

I know release, I lived through the experience of what is called release, and it does not come lightly and casually, it is the last resort.

This concerns me because again, this release thing is not a good topic for a restoration ministry because there is too great a risk of it being used lightly when we are just fed up in our flesh, instead of being truly at the point of spiritual and physical failing, death.

Satan can use it too easily to deceive a stander that it is coming from God. And this is why I am talking to you right now and describing true release as well as the fact that release is really not the will of God for you or any stander, it is just a 'undesirable' to Him life saving measure when you are dying and He is losing you. When you are at risk of spiritual death.

Release is not a "I prayed and feel God has released me" kind of thing. At the point God would release, you are down and out and unable to get back up on your own, you will not be able to reach out to anyone else. This is demonic and I am sure of that. I pray that you realize that yourself and rebuke it. Shut the door in his face.

I pray and ask that no one speak of release here lightheartedly, because it is not a light hearted or common thing. It is very rare in fact, so rare that it is even questionable as to being real. I have always said that when it was given to me, I cannot even vouch that it was real (that God really meant it) because God knows my heart. When God made the release offer, He already knew how I was going to respond, that I could not respond in any other way that His will be done, so how valid was the offer if God knew I would not take Him up on it. There was not a risk of me quitting my stand in that case.

I would have to question if God offers releases to those He knows will say yes to the release, because He knows the heart of every man. It may have just been a way to get me up off the floor and nothing more than that. People who have claimed they have been released have wanted me to support their release, but I really am not able to do that because even though I know the release offer is made by God, I also know the extreme conditions it is made under and I cannot be sure God really means a stander to accept it, but it is just a way to get them up and moving again.

There remains the fact that God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow, and God does never change His mind, God will not contradict His own word. What I have noticed with God over these years is that sometimes He will do a detour of sorts that seems to fall away from the written word, but that detour always brings you back to the actual word in the end. That may because of our stubbornness or someone else’s in the situation. We wander off the path sometimes.

Know that you will also reap from it regardless. You will reap from divorce not matter what the reason. You will bring that curse upon your children and your children’s children and on.

You may as well vow to live the rest of your life alone if you choose to desert, because I guarantee you that another marriage is going to suffer worse then this one did, because it will be in reaping. That is why subsequent marriages suffer and are easy attack for the enemy...the reaping of the divorce. You cannot escape reaping from anything you sow, it is a spiritual law that cannot and will not be broken.

God states that if you end up divorced, that you are to remain alone or reconcile back to your spouse. That is His word, so unless you want to reap and jump back into a worse trial by fire, then you better reconcile yourself to being alone.

Last edited:
Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom