I begged everyone who see this to ...

Eogana

Disciple of Prayer
I begged everyone who sees this to pray for me for my re-evaluation paper to come out good, my graduation is in God's hands. With all these pandemic, I lost hope. I really need to graduate.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Or a fatal stroke. Or a fatal hemorrhage. Or a fatal something that will not take others with me. Seriously, I want out. No reason to stay. Why torture me? Are you enjoying watching me suffer? I have been begging for SO LONG. 😞😓😩
Replies
8
Views
324
I messed up my credit three my moment and have a gambling addiction I messed up I am a mother of two and I tried to make more because I didn’t have enough I messed up badly I pray for forgiveness and my dark thoughts please pray for me please give me strength to get through this and get out of...
Replies
8
Views
281
Just wanted to thank everybody who has said a prayer for my health condition over the last several months. I have a mystery illness/condition that started on September 1 of 2023. I have extreme pain in the back of my head, neck, both arms, both legs, abdomen chest, and dizziness all day long...
Replies
7
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,044
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom