I beg you God answer my prayers

Green Eyes

Humble Prayer Warrior
Father in heaven I am heartbroken and torn apart. Just when I thought ### and I were finally on the right track with each other, he tossed me to the side and left me for someone else. As much as I want to hurt him back so much I know that I can't because I love him too much and the Bible says that vengeance is up to God. I cry almost everyday over him and I just want him to come back and stop hurting me. Why is he like this? Why can't he see me as a true lover instead of someone to toy with? Where is my justice and the Karma that needs to be served to him? I'm trying to heal and find peace so much right now but all I feel is hurt and disappointment. Please God help me! Please take all this hurt away and if ### is truly meant to be in my life then please help him be a better man to me and to stop hurting me. Please give me a sign and help end what just feels like I am suffering everyday. IJNIPA
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am begging everyone here, such beautiful ppl I strive to be like, to please pray for my young daughter ###. Our preliminary results are that her liver is swelling, I am begging you to pray for us, she is so young and we are so alone other than you and Jesus. Please I beg you to pray that he...
Replies
12
Views
252
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You don't have...
Replies
8
Views
189
I have no reason to still be here. I'm in pain. I beg you, please take me - preferably peacefully, painlessly and without anyone going with me. Please, I'm begging you.
Replies
7
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom