I Beg To Support The Prayers To Jesus Christ!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I beg to support the prayers to Jesus Christ! Lord, let me establish itself never to be afraid and worried about my problems and needs! Let us pray, forever and always be my devotion, to seek wholeheartedly God's Kingdom and His Righteousness! Let us pray this transformation is eternal, true, and for God's glory! Let us ask God to give me a wise and discerning heart, always and forever seek to follow Jesus Christ, to the end of my life. Let us pray, to establish, as a fiery servant of God who always led by God's Word and Spirit of God.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

*Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, let us pray that the Almighty Lord will build and establish me to be - a man of prayer to God, a man of faith in Jesus Christ, a man of God's Word, a man of God's Spirit, and this lasts FOREVER for the glory of God, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ! *Glory...
Replies
Views
*Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, let us pray that the Almighty Lord will build and establish me to be - a man of prayer to God, a man of faith in Jesus Christ, a man of God's Word, a man of God's Spirit, and this lasts FOREVER for the glory of God, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ! *Glory...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
*Dear brothers and sisters in the Lord, I really need God's guidance, clarity, wisdom, blessings and grace for every area of my life. He who has in the heart and the Holy Spirit leads him, please support me in prayer. Our Heavenly Father, to give me clarity, guidance, grace, blessings and wisdom...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom