I Ask You To Support Me In Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Please support me with your prayers! Lord heal completely my knees, teeth and eyes! Pray that the Lord will have mercy and grant me perfect health and that can be sustained and for God's glory! Thank you for praying with me! I really need!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join me in prayers for protection today was a big earthquake in ###, thank God no major damage but honestly you had prayers toward my health restoration the burden that my closest had about I'm still on recovery and also that I'm doing a mission trip tomorrow, that I can endure the week...
Replies
11
Views
186
Jesus I ask you to move me and grant me peace and privacy I am tired Show me mercy and compassion Christ Amen . Thank you ahead of time amen
Replies
12
Views
275
Lord, I ask you to protect us for our ### company in asking to add services or repairs that don’t need to be done. I pray to you this hour.
Replies
8
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,972
Messages
16,794,137
Members
649,550
Latest member
Cheodoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom