I ask you to pray that I start telling ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pieman1001

Humble Prayer Partner
I ask you to pray that I start telling my family about the truth, and that I don't avoid it, I only tell some of my family and others not, so I ask you to pray that I start ###, and you, Shalom and God Bless!
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🧎🏽‍♂️Father, we thank You for Your work in drawing a few to You as of late Jn 6:44, and we gratefully render thanks for my "housie" who prayed last night to receive Christ and the empowering of the Holy Spirit to live a life of sanctification, 1 Cor 1:30. We ask You guard him from evil, as well...
Replies
8
Views
151
I am starting a new position in a new department all by God's grace and mercy. Please pray that He gives me the wisdom, patience, and understanding to face any situation appropriately. Please pray that I am able to do everything with God's grace. Praying for God's mercy, understanding, and grace...
Replies
8
Views
453
I always hear an external voice telling me to obey something I don’t understand, and whenever I hear it, I feel down and weak in my spirit and body. How can I overcome it? Can you also include scriptures to help? Here are some scriptures that might be helpful: 1. **2 Corinthians 10:5** - "We...
Replies
5
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,236
Messages
16,808,443
Members
650,643
Latest member
Doraisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom