I ASK YOU TO PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FAITH ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I ASK YOU TO PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FAITH TO BE TOTALLY TRANSFORMED MY HOPE AND FOR GOD'S PROMISES TO COME ALIVE TO ME GREATLY FOR THE LORD TO PLEASE BE CLOSE TO ME AND BE A LOT MORE REAL TO ME AND FOR HIM TO TOTALLY AMAZE ME AND GIVE ME SIGNS AND TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME AND TO WORK WONDERS FOR ME AND TO PLEASE GRANT ME AND MAKE MY DEEPEST DESIRES OF MY HEART REAL REALITY BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE ALL I DO IS EAT SLEEP AND PRAY AND I AM SO VERY VERY TIRED OF PRAYING WITH MY PRAYERS I SHOULD HAVE SO SO MUCH MORE THAN WHAT I HAVE I AM TOTALLY MISERABLE LORD IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE PLEASE PLEASE LORD I ASK YOU PLEASE ANSWER MY PRAYERS PLEASE TOTALLY AMAZE ME PLEASE WORK WONDERS FOR ME AND GRANT ME PLEASE THE LIFE I DESIRE AND A LOT A LOT BETTER RICHER HAPPIER QUALITY OF LIFE IN EVERY AREA AND IN EVERY WAY GRANT ME THE TOTAL BEST IN VERY AREA IN EVERYTHING IN EVERY WAY PLEASE RESTORE ALL MISERY I HAVE EVER HAD ALL DISAPPOINTMENTS I HAVE EVER HAD EVERY TEAR I HAVE SHED AND EVERY REJECTION I HAVE HAD AND ALL THE YEARS THE LOCUST HAS EATEN FROM ME PLEASE MIGHTILY IN JESUS NAME GRANT ME WEALTH LORD FULFILLMENT JOY PEACE HAPPINESS ABUNDANCE BETTER MORE FRIENDS LOVE LIKE COMPANIONSHIP LIKE I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED THE CLOTHES I DESIRE THE MAKEUP I DESIRE THE HOME I DESIRE THE HOLIDAYS I DESIRE THE HEALTH I DESIRE THE BEAUTY I DESIRE GRANT ME FULFILLMENT IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE PLEASE ANSWER THIS PRAYER SOON IN JESUS NAME IN JESUS NAME
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I have drifted away from you during the past months, yet here I run to you again while I’m facing uncertainty, I should’ve never taken for granted the blessings you sent my way. I request please send beneficial opportunities that I need in my direction and help me stay incredibly healthy by...
Replies
10
Views
203
I have always felt out of place physically. I remember being called short again and again throughout my childhood. My mother assured me that one day I would wake up taller, and everyone who made fun of me would be surprised. I trusted her. During my teenage years, I used to measure myself from...
Replies
7
Views
174
Lord, I ask you to protect us for our ### company in asking to add services or repairs that don’t need to be done. I pray to you this hour.
Replies
8
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,938
Messages
16,804,846
Members
650,411
Latest member
Vaorkoanarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom