Nobody is reading this thread right now.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
I ask you please pleass lord I new new alot alot bigger new very spacious home in private area with big beautiful garden big walk in wardrobe I also want buy villa in spain you lord own all the millions billions wealth riches money of this whoke whokd world I am asking you please please bless me pleasd to win millions millions of pounds ally more than 50 million you have made this happen to so so so so many other people I am asking you please make it happen to me right now plesse without any delay by yoir power in jesus namess

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.

Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Very urgent lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have thank you lord that you my father own own all all the wealth riches millions billions of this whole world I really need alot alot bigger better new home lord and I wang to buy outright with no mortgages I want desire...
Replies
Views
Please please all.pray my lord my god I reallb really need a nes alot alot better alot alot bigger new home in private estate bought outright please lord with no no mortgages at all I thank you lord that you my lord my god my father own all thd money millions billions wealth riches money of this...
Replies
Views
Very very urgent I need new alot alot better bigger bew home in alot alot better area asap lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have thank you lord that you my lord my god my father own own all the millions billions wealth riches money of this whole entire world thank...
Replies
Views
Very very urgent lord lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have thank you lord you own all all the millions billions whole wealth riches money of this whole entire world thank you lord nothing nothing is impossible for you thank you lord your words say ask and I will...
Replies
Views
My lord my god thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have thank you lord that you my lord my god my father own own all all the millions billions wealth riches money of this whold whokd world thank you lord that your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom