I ask you please please please lord ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I ask you please please please Lord bless and please please protect multiply multiply multiply my finances my financial income savings now right now please please please Lord in millions millions millions just as I desire right now without any delay alot alot alot more more every day please in Jesus Christ names please please Lord bless make me me me please please win and amount of money I have written please please Lord on my bedroom wall on the euro millions tickets I buy put on right now please Lord without any delay at all please in Jesus Christ names
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have thank you lord that your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please lord bless protect please please multiply multiply incredibly abundantly my finances my financial income savings now right now alot alot more more every...
Replies
9
Views
141
Lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have thank you lird thst you lidd own absolutely all the millions millions golds riches wealth of this whole entire world in jesus christ name thank you lord that your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please please...
Replies
5
Views
114
Lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have thank you lord that your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please please bless protect multiply multiply please please lord my finances my financial income savings now right now in Jesus Christ name in millions...
Replies
6
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,740
Messages
16,791,820
Members
649,337
Latest member
Azeuser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom