I ask you all to pray that I don't ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pieman1001

Humble Prayer Partner
I ask you all to pray that I don't feel intimidated when I want to preach about God or tell me about him or the Bible, and that I don't care what others think :) thank you shalom and God Bless!
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
In the name of Jesus, I loose the Holy Spirit into your life for courage, strength, wisdom, and understanding. Thank you Jesus.

Question - Have you ever asked for or received the baptism of the Holy Spirit? Jesus said the Holy Spirit will come upon us for power, just like at the day of Pentecost when the Holy Spirit came upon the people in the upper room. These people were already saved and were believers and had the Holy Spirit in them. But on the day of Pentecost the Holy Spirit came upon them, for power, just like Jesus said would happen. Ask, and you shall receive.
 
In the name of Jesus, I loose the Holy Spirit into your life for courage, strength, wisdom, and understanding. Thank you Jesus.

Question - Have you ever asked for or received the baptism of the Holy Spirit? Jesus said the Holy Spirit will come upon us for power, just like at the day of Pentecost when the Holy Spirit came upon the people in the upper room. These people were already saved and were believers and had the Holy Spirit in them. But on the day of Pentecost the Holy Spirit came upon them, for power, just like Jesus said would happen. Ask, and you shall receive.

Yes I have.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After every one pray for me in the prayer request I got heal, I was not able to pray after your prayers I started to pray also. But two days ago I pray for my cousin over the phone, she was saying she feel lazy and she's age ### only, she feel her legs aching when she stand, walk, she's over...
Replies
9
Views
164
Kindly I request you all to pray for these causes. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON’T IGNORE NOTHING OF THESE BECAUSE ALL ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. THE INTENSITY OF THESE URGENCY, REQUIREMENT, NEED, EMERGENCY ONLY GOD KNOWS. NO DON’T IGNORE ANY OF THESE 1. In the name of the one real God what I ask is...
Replies
7
Views
212
Lord, I don't know why are you doing this rara to me if you are God why don't you bless me with a job that is permanent and I need not suffer so much by pressuring to do illegal things. Where are you when I needed the most huh. And where are you when I am unfairly dismissed after each contract...
Replies
7
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,173
Members
650,624
Latest member
Valiethor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom