I ASK YOU ALL TO PLEASE PRAY FOR THE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I ASK YOU ALL TO PLEASE PRAY FOR THE WEATHER IN ### TO BE ALOT ALOT BETTER MILDER IN JESUS NAME I PRAY FOR ALOT ALOT ALOT MILDER WINTERS IN ### FROM NOW ON AND ALOT ALOT ALOT LONG LASTING GREAT SUMMERS FROM NOW ON LORD PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN PLEASE LORD BLESS THE WEATHER IN ### TRANSFORM IT IN JESUS NAME
 
God Almighty, I come to you asking that you hear your child's prayer and send help right away! Lord, we know that you're always with us and we thank you in advance for the blessing of our answered prayers. I pray Father that you would not only answer their prayers but that you send an angel to guide them and protect them. We love you Lord, AMEN!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord bless please please make me please absolutely every single part of me please inside and out please the total total very very very best ever ever ever model very very best ever photogenic person model in the whole whole...
Replies
10
Views
213
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please lord pacificly please please bless make me me please absolutely every single part of me please inside and out the total total very very very best ever ever ever model very very best ever ever ever photogenic person model in the...
Replies
9
Views
142
Lord lord lord your words say ask and I will receive I ask you please lord in Jesus name pleaee please make me me me absolutely every single part of me please the total total very very best ever ever model very very very best ever photogenic person model please lord in the whole whole entire...
Replies
10
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,953
Messages
16,804,977
Members
650,425
Latest member
Cyruirlartor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom