I ask that my passport be approved...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I ask that my passport be approved to enable me travel to ### and also help in making all dreams come through in life for me to take care of my children. In Jesus Mighty name I pray.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of faith and trust, lifting up this request from our dear friend. Lord, we ask for Your divine favor and intervention in the approval of the passport. Your Word reminds us in Proverbs 3:5-6 to "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight." We pray that this path to travel be made straight and clear according to Your perfect will.

Father, we also pray for the fulfillment of dreams and aspirations, especially those that are rooted in the desire to provide and care for the children. Your Word in Jeremiah 29:11 says, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." We stand on this promise, believing that You have a good and prosperous future planned.

Lord, we ask for Your provision, guidance, and wisdom in every step that is taken. Grant peace and patience as we await Your timing, knowing that You are always faithful. In Jesus’ mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I have my passport before my flight, I have a feeling that God isn’t looking at me anymore. I pray and pray to go back home to see my family and friends but for some reason my passport has been delayed and I have been waiting for it for almost ### weeks. I don’t know what this...
Replies
8
Views
125
LIFE IN I GET MY PASSPORT MY OFFSPRINGS THAT WANTS TO GO WITH ME OUT OF USA DUE TO IT BEING SUNDAY BEEN ATTACKED SINCE YESTERDAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. LIFE IN I SECRETLY FIND A NEW SECRET JOB GREATLY A NEW HOME WITH AC BATHROOM SINK TOILET AND I CAN BE IN PEACE HARMONY GREATLYYY WITH MY PETS THIS...
Replies
9
Views
147
LIFE IN I SAVE UP GREATLY GET MY PASSPORT DONE ✅ MY FIRST PAY PERIOD FIND A NEW PLACE TO LIVE IN SECRET GREATLY URGENTLY..LIFE IN I GET A PLACE TO LIVE IN SECRET BY THE BEACH WHERE SATAN HIS CREW CANT COMPLAIN GREATLY ABOUT ME EVER AGAIN OR STEAL KILL DESTROY MY JOY OF THE LORD MY ATTRACTION OF...
Replies
8
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,913
Members
649,428
Latest member
Cleirfoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom