I ask that anyone that can pray, PRAY for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorianne

Prayer Warrior
I ask that anyone that can pray, PRAY for my ### and I. We are all going through a lot right now. Please pray for protection, healing, deliverance, and a financial blessing on our behalf. Also pray that God will grant us wisdom, knowledge, and clear direction for our lives. Thank you and God bless!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Every night I ask for anyone who sees us to pray for me and my family. I am six months pregnant with a baby girl named ###. Her daddy has been having problems with the law and I’ve been praying every night that Jesus gives him another chance. My heart is very broken and incomplete without him...
Replies
7
Views
304
Pray that I can pray Pray that Jesus can bombard me with his love Pray for work as I get so depressed as I was going to have a chef's job before Christmas and it fell through and I am depressed with all the diversity things whether I can get a good job Pray as I have so wanted a wife and...
Replies
8
Views
459
Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, and through the power of the Holy Spirit, we come before You with thanksgiving, faith, and expectation. Lord, we pray for ###, his cabinet, and leaders around the world. Grant them wisdom, discernment, integrity, and courage to make decisions...
Replies
9
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom