I ask prayer for our financial needs. My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter SherryAnn
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SherryAnn

Guest
I ask prayer for our financial needs. My husband was laid off from his work and he has decided to not use his unemployment benefits any longer because he is working odd jobs. I need to be assured that The Lord will meet all our financial needs.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from
his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

I pray that God blesses your husband with a new and better job in Jesus name, Amen.
 
I pray that God will meet you financially and bring you more opportunities for increase.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Waiting on the Lord, to find my husband a new job or enough work to meet our financial needs. My husband refuses to look for work, he is convinced The Lord will bring it to him and I am having a hard time accepting this and being a submissive wife. The Lord must be teaching me to trust in Him instead of my husband.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am having a very difficult time feeling safe & comfortable where I currently rent an apartment I pray for somewhere more safe to live locally in Jesus's name I also am all alone as some of my closest friends have either moved away or died recently I ask for prayer for very special...
Replies
11
Views
420
I am praying for a better day today and for a great doctor's visit as well this morning My superintendent the Pastor will be giving me a ride today as my car is still snowed in and he will be helping me until we can figure out how I can get around in my own car again also our heat is...
Replies
7
Views
286
Dear Father God My Abba Daddy In Heaven Above i ask for these prayer requests in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ Please heal me physically and emotionally and send the most Godly companion so that i am not alone anymore Thank-You Father Son And Holy Ghost Amen and Amen xoxox
Replies
11
Views
492
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,489
Messages
16,777,525
Members
648,046
Latest member
Croofield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom