I ASK PRAYER FOR MY LIFE. I KNOW IT ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

daedae09

Faithful Servant
I ASK PRAYER FOR MY LIFE. I KNOW IT WILL GET BETTER. I BELIEVE AND HAVE FAITH. IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
 
Lord please guide ### in your light. Open new doors and bring peace and joy to their life in the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Beloved, in Jesus’ name may God always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. May God's perfect will be done in God's timing. Wait on the Lord. Stay prayerful and thankful unto the Lord. Tell the Lord THANK YOU For Loving YOU! <><><> Click on the link (Prayer of Protection) https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17535-prayer-of-protection/ <><><> :) Your Relationship With God: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17664-somebody-somewhere-is-praying-for-your-relationship-with-god/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am having a very difficult time feeling safe & comfortable where I currently rent an apartment I pray for somewhere more safe to live locally in Jesus's name I also am all alone as some of my closest friends have either moved away or died recently I ask for prayer for very special...
Replies
11
Views
430
I am praying for a better day today and for a great doctor's visit as well this morning My superintendent the Pastor will be giving me a ride today as my car is still snowed in and he will be helping me until we can figure out how I can get around in my own car again also our heat is...
Replies
7
Views
291
So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Replies
10
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,259
Messages
16,797,534
Members
649,809
Latest member
Niemaruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom