I ask for your prayers for my ### who ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jolly7

Humble Prayer Partner
I ask for your prayers for my ### who will undergo medical procedures to his kidney, I pray for his safety, speedy recovery and blessing to his health. In Jesus Name Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and sisters in Christ, I am humbly seeking your help in prayer for my son ### who will be having his tattoo removal procedure today. Please pray for the successful / smooth procedure. Guide the hand of the practitioner who will do the procedure. May he endure the pain and make it...
Replies
8
Views
140
Please keep my mother ### in your prayers. She is suffering from high diabetes, acidity and joint pain. My father and her family are worshiping the devil altar and does black magic for us. Please pray for our health and speedy recovery for my mom. I believe that Jesus have already healed her...
Replies
7
Views
231
Please pray for me. I had a handyman that completed work at our home this year. I went to a store last week and thought I saw him but was not absolutely positive so I didn't speak. I have only seen this man twice in my life. Yesterday I contacted him to request completing another job at our...
Replies
9
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom