I ask for prayer for strength. My ###

I ask for prayer for strength. My job sent me out of town to work and was told we could relocate but during the process he told us that we had to be sent home for a week before relocating but everything is better here the money and cost of living and now I feel as my anxiety shot up so I pray that everything goes well
I prayed for this in Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for God's security, encouragement, and strength to arrange my home in peace and quiet, completely without stress. Give me structure and comfort so that my home becomes a completely safe and warm place. In Jesus' name,I pray God bless you.
Replies
14
Views
112
Dear Lord, Lord, I come to You this week with a hopeful heart. Please give me the strength to keep going, the courage to face every challenge, and the peace to trust Your timing. Lord, I am praying that this week will be a week of answered prayers and breakthroughs—for everything I have been...
Replies
12
Views
164
Dear prayer partners. I seek your help in prayer for strength on the job. I feel completely burnt out as a caregiver and my time for the job to finish is not at its end. I know I must use wisdom and not because I have bills and loans to take care of should I push myself to exhaustion. However, I...
Replies
7
Views
91
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom