I Ask For Prayer For My ### ! ):

Status
Not open for further replies.

godismystrength

Humble Prayer Warrior
I ask that my brothers and sisters in Christ pray for me! For my salvation and healing! I have ### and ### tonight. I can't sleep at all; it's killing me. I'm hurting. Please, I beg! I ask this in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Praying that God hears your prayers and his will be done in your life. May you feel his presence in your life and know that he is with you always.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

may i ask for prayers for my family. caring for my ### through ongoing health concerns has left me emotionally exhausted and fearful. please pray for their complete healing and for me to have peace of mind, wisdom and renewed strength each day. thank you so much
Replies
10
Views
192
I ask for prayer for our son ###. He has dispositions on April 16th and to court on April 20th, 2026. We ask that both will turn out well for him. We ask for the mighty Lord to transform ###'s mind, body and soul and bring him to salvation. Restoring him completely. We ask for his lawyer, judge...
Replies
11
Views
302
I’d like to ask for prayers for my son. He’s still young and has been having ongoing gastrointestinal issues. His school is starting soon, I’ve been feeling worried about how it might affect him too. Please pray for his healing, strength, and protection. I also pray that he’ll be able to enjoy...
Replies
7
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,249
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom