I ask for help in praying for my friendship ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgarcia

Prayer Partner
I ask for help in praying for my friendship relationship with ### that has fallen apart over the past months. Things continue to stay as they are, my friend won't talk to me, she has cut me off her life. I've prayed and prayed for our relationship but nothing has happened and my faith is weakening. She is incredibly important to me, and I really don't want to lose her but I see no hope and it's tearing me apart. I am now taking anxiety pills to help with the depression. Please pray that God will work in my and ###'s heart and that she will want to repair our relationship and that God will work between us. Thank you for your help.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to pray for Me and My friend ###. I surrender our bond to you Lord. Lord bless our bond with your grace and be the center of it. I want you to lead our bond with your love Lord. Cleanse both of our heart with your holy blood and make it pure out of lust and replace it with your...
Replies
6
Views
268
I've started to talk to someone and enjoy their company. We are both Christians and I would like to see how it goes. Please pray for my wisdom and discernment in this situation and for the best to happen whatever this is.
Replies
5
Views
353
I desperately need prayer for my friendship with carla, she is believing lies about me from the enemy and the enemy is using that to torment me and falsely accuse me
Replies
10
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,557
Messages
16,800,814
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom