I ask for Divine healing, prosperity, protection of ###

GEOFFREY MWAMBURI

Disciple of Prayer
I ask for Divine healing, prosperity, protection of all my loved ones and financial breakthrough in ### and a very special favor in JESUS NAME..
 
Isaiah 65:24:“It shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear.”



May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Have A Blessed & Prosperous New Year 2018—May the Lord bless you, keep you, make His face to shine upon you, be gracious to you, lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I thank God for his grace... Please continue praying for me for financial breakthrough.. Right now I have a business deal worth millions.. Exporting containers from Port of ### in ### to ### in ###.. Please I need a breakthrough.. Please also for my girlfriend ###.. For a strong relationship with her and she is facing challenges in her life.. Thanks n God bless
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for me & my familys safety, good health & for overflowing blessings. Pls pray that I excel in my job & no risky clients or transactions & more side hustles. Pls pray that ms ### can pay me her debt.Pls pray that I get healed from all sickness. PLS PRAY for my sons mental health & peace...
Replies
10
Views
133
Dear Prayer Team, Please remember me in your prayers. I humbly ask you to join me in praying to Almighty God for good health, long life, strength, protection, and complete peace of mind. Please pray that God will protect and deliver me from anxiety, fear, worry, discouragement, and every...
Replies
10
Views
144
Thanks be to God pray for more dance program increase in Jesus name Amen pray for more costume rent increase in Jesus name Amen pray for preety ### ### peace prosperity protection healing upon them pray for ### pf should release soon Amen peace prosperity protection healing upon her pray for ###...
Replies
6
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,979
Messages
16,805,635
Members
650,445
Latest member
Ylmeastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom