I am ### years old woman and I livein ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter PUNKAHARJU
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PUNKAHARJU

Guest
I am ### years old woman and I live

in ###. ### is my home town. I have diabetes, high blood pressure, high colesterol and desease, I do not know the right name. Then my left leg is ### cm shorter than right one.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
My dear sister...greetings in Jesus Name. May the Lord be your strength and your guide. May He heal you inside and out. My you be covered by the blood of Jesus.

I would like to share with you a natural remedy that has helped ### of my family members and a few friends get relief from diabetes - Sri Lankan cinnamon or ceylon cinnamon. here in the UK i buy it from www.###.

Look up this remedy on www.### a wonderful resource for natural remedies provided by our heavenly Father Himself.

God bless you.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. A pension for me, I am ### years old and need financial provision. 2. Please pray for a New set of teeth God made teeth. Thank you very much. God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
404
I AM SUFFERING FROM TBC, EVERYDAY STARTING FROM EVENING I HAVE HEAD ACHE, FEVER AND COUGH, I AM HAVING HERBEL MEDICINR, PLEASE HELP ME TO GET CURE AND COME BACK TO MY NORMAL LIFE
Replies
8
Views
245
My name is ### ### I'm a ### years old woman never been married before I want to get married this year in Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
381
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,013
Messages
16,794,447
Members
649,584
Latest member
Boutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom