I am writing to ask if you can start ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am writing to ask if you can start praying for my ### in California. He was just diagnosed with 2 cancerous tumors in his neck. My ### and ### lost their home last year due to the economic. My ### does not have health insurance. Please pray for him and his family.

Thank you-
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

AI Overview Learn more 1 John 2:1 states, "My little children, I am writing this to you so that you will not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous." This verse emphasizes both the importance of avoiding sin and the availability of...
Replies
7
Views
294
AI Overview Learn more 1 John 2:1 states, "My little children, I am writing this to you so that you will not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous." This verse emphasizes both the importance of avoiding sin and the availability of...
Replies
8
Views
320
Fellow brothers and sisters, I am writing this short request to ask for your prayers for my wife ###. Within the last week, she was diagnosed with terminal ovarian cancer. She is ### years of age. I kindly ask for your prayers knowing that the power of prayer can make a difference. This has been...
Replies
6
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,237
Messages
16,797,381
Members
649,788
Latest member
Spuyzeinhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom