I, ###, am very tired of being alone all the time. Pray...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROSINS

Humble Prayer Partner
I, ###, am very tired of being alone all the time. Pray that I will meet someone. My family is all died & I am alone all the time.
 
May you be gifted with friends by our Father God who is very loving. Amen. We believe for it together through Christ, in truth and in spirit.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Very tired. I want to go to sleep, but my body and mind will not let me due to me always feeling like I am dying. Muscle twitches, perks, and debilitating body pains jumping all over my body. I know we all have to go at some point, but I want to feel at home in my own body. Haven't felt well in...
Replies
7
Views
295
I'm tired of being alone I have trouble making friends I would to get married to a godly spouse I'm age ### I feel my life is passing me by I'm tired of being lonely waiting in Jesus name I need prayer amen
Replies
10
Views
484
I have been alone and lonely all of my life but it got worse after my mom passed. People talk to me for a while and get irritated with me and then they stopped talking. People have spouses, kids, friends, family and I don't have none of it none of my family won't speak to me. I feel like...
Replies
7
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom