I am unemployed since Oct. 2011. I have an ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter johnhinzman
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnhinzman

Guest
I am unemployed since Oct. 2011. I have an interview in a week or so for a new job. I want and need this job. Please pray with me that the Father will grant me mercy, favor, and grace to do well in the interviews and to get this new job. Thank you. God bless you. Shalom. - ### from ###, ###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
DO NOT FEAR!

ISAIAH 41:10

DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU; DO NOT ANXIOUSLY LOOK ABOUT YOU, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, SURELY I WILL HELP YOU, SURELY I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, thank you for all the blessings my family and I have received. I am filled with awe and gratitude for the miracles and blessings in our lives. I am requesting your help for my son ### to get this job. It has been a long time coming, and he is prepared to start this new journey. I ask...
Replies
12
Views
433
I have been unemployed since April 2023. I left a very toxic workplace. My therapist diagnosed me with PTSD after being there for 5 years. I have several positions that I have applied for and have interviews, but there is one that I would really love to land. I've had two successful interviews...
Replies
10
Views
525
I request for prayer help, I am unemployed for ### years and I live in the city. I applied for jobs but unsuccessful. I want to start up my own SME business but no money. I registered company in ### but hasn't been operating due to lack of capital. I applied for project funds of $### approved by...
Replies
9
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom