I am unable to provide care for my two ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am unable to provide care for my two male guinea pigs and I know that they deserve much better. They are suffering. I ask that God please take them away from me and help them discover a new home.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Singapore Airlines is a commercial entity, and its investment decisions are made based on business considerations, not taxpayer funds. The Singapore government does not use tax money to subsidize foreign airlines. The partnership between Singapore Airlines and Air India is a commercial...
Replies
8
Views
93
Please Jesus, only in Your name. I am unable to physically move forward, presumably due to my ligaments, tendons and connective tissue. Please Jesus, please help me!
Replies
8
Views
193
My name is ###. Am suffering from piles and unable to walk last two years and also have neuropathy in the feet. Pls pray fr ###.
Replies
6
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom