Love56
Account Closed
I am trying Lord, but it's so very hard... I know life is more important than money and food.
I'm sorry, it's just I am finding it difficult.
It's not that I am ungrateful for what I have, because I am grateful for my health, hair, friends, job, home, family, lease car, spiritual gifts, and you.........Jesus, Lord Jesus, I beg of you to come quickly and take this anguish and pain and fear away....
Lord, I cry out to you and thank you that you are working big miracles in my life and soon, immediately you will cancel my debts and prosper my whole life and prosper my finances so all my needs are met, that all the desires of my heart are granted to me.... I thank you for preparing the heart and mind and soul of this wonderful beautiful lady who is going to be my loving wife soon....
Lord, I beg you and thank you that I will be sharing a very happy Christmas Eve and Day with someone very special, my wonderful wife to be, please let this happen Jesus, amaze me as you can do.... let me have an extra windfall of money before Christmas..... thank you for putting a permanent stop to me paying any more to the CSA, Jesus hear the praise and cries of your son. brother, Amen
I'm sorry, it's just I am finding it difficult.
It's not that I am ungrateful for what I have, because I am grateful for my health, hair, friends, job, home, family, lease car, spiritual gifts, and you.........Jesus, Lord Jesus, I beg of you to come quickly and take this anguish and pain and fear away....
Lord, I cry out to you and thank you that you are working big miracles in my life and soon, immediately you will cancel my debts and prosper my whole life and prosper my finances so all my needs are met, that all the desires of my heart are granted to me.... I thank you for preparing the heart and mind and soul of this wonderful beautiful lady who is going to be my loving wife soon....
Lord, I beg you and thank you that I will be sharing a very happy Christmas Eve and Day with someone very special, my wonderful wife to be, please let this happen Jesus, amaze me as you can do.... let me have an extra windfall of money before Christmas..... thank you for putting a permanent stop to me paying any more to the CSA, Jesus hear the praise and cries of your son. brother, Amen
