I am traveling this weekend and am sick--Please pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLME

Disciple of Prayer
I am traveling this weekend and am sick--Please pray that my stomach 'calms down' and my travels are safe and smooth. Thank You. God Bless.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Matthew 7:7 â€Ask, and it will be given to you seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.

Let Your will be done.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for me I have to move as soon as possible this weekend? Will you please pray for me I'm looking for an apartment that is affordable safe clean and where I can commute to my new job? However I am being harassed gaslighted railroad and lied on by my enemies they're going to...
Replies
11
Views
188
I am travelling on ###. Please pray for safe travel and protection
Replies
5
Views
215
I am travelling today. Please pray for safe travel and protection
Replies
6
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,094
Messages
16,807,175
Members
650,537
Latest member
Phoatseorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom