I Am Tired Of ### Yelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am tired of my mom yelling & screaming. I could not live my dream. I play junior high football in 7th grade. I had to skip playing football on the 8th grade team due to age. I had to high school football on the freshman level. That never happen. I was promise a trip to ### that never happen. I had letters from major universities so I can chose from, plus I had a scholarship that never happen. I had to settle for a junior college. This has broken my heart into a million pieces. I Dream was to become one first Christian & Gospel singers who have a speech problem. God has taking my speech problem away thru Christian & Gospel Music. I do forgive my mom. I had no hard feelings toward her at all. I will never hold a grudge against anyone in family. I Love my family, friends, & neighbors!!!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, i am tired, so very tired of this, i pray for everyone every day, but every time i think there is relief there's more... and there is less, i still have not gotten the Job, the issues with my mom persist, even if slightly better, constant crap lord. I pray for your light to shine on...
Replies
13
Views
264
Dear Lord, As I take this break, I come before You with a heavy heart. The insults, belittling comments, and laughter directed at me have hurt deeply. Sometimes I feel discouraged and weary. You see every tear, every silent struggle, and every burden I carry. Lord, I am troubled by the words and...
Replies
11
Views
229
I’m going hungry, I’m without income and bills are piling up. My govt assistance benefits may be cut off and I’m getting thoroughly frustrated with worldly systems who say they are here to help but DO NOT. My health is deteriorating and I’m going to give up. This body can no longer hold up under...
Replies
7
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,678
Members
649,314
Latest member
Moroedoriror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom