I am the worst man that I have done a

Prabahar

Disciple of Prayer
I am the worst man that I have done a lots of sins against my God Jesus still now I'm not man enough to kneel down against the God will Jesus Christ forgive me please pray for ###
 
Noo you are child of God your sin is clean... 2000yrs before... Jesus love you my brother
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Since I have done so many things that hurt people, just let me go I am unworthy of your love. Let me do it my way since your way takes very long and I don't need to read the Bible and pretend just release me and let me pursue what I wanted to do since I am a sinner not worthy and you are God. I...
Replies
8
Views
288
Lord, I am ### years old but only now I'm learning your teachings. I have committed so many sins back then when I was not studying your teachings. Lord, I hope your beautiful plan for my life will continue even though I am only learning now. Please forgive me for all my sins that I have...
Replies
12
Views
451
Dear God I pray for your forgiveness for the witchcraft that I have done over the years, please forgive me and remove it.
Replies
7
Views
427
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom