I am thankful

O God of miracle. He who spread the earth upon the water and uphold the heaven with his outstretched arm. That fed thousands in the wilderness and make things that are not as if they were.

Glory to your name in heave...

I need you to provide ### for me.

Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Divine protection at work place Divine mercy, love, favour and grace upon my life and my family, total life transformation and above all, God's will to be done upon me in Jesus' name
Replies
8
Views
382
Brethren, in the name of Jesus Christ l thank God for and all of you for your prayers when I was down with cancer. With joy in my heart, I will like to announce that I have completed my treatment successfully and healed completely from metastatic adenocarcinoma. My ### has also completed her...
Replies
11
Views
449
Replies
9
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom