I am supporting my son's studies overseas...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brother, My name is ###, my son ### is appearing for his ### class final exams ###th February to ###th March ###. Please pray for his exams and spiritual growth. From ###, my son is frequently suffering from fever, cough and cold. Please pray for his health. Brother, we are receiving so...
Replies
7
Views
740
I am supporting my poor sister's family and partly my mother too. My present job is under pressure. Help me to find new job in ### with more salary and stability. I am a separated woman. Pray for my job. Amen
Replies
4
Views
99
Here is my situation: I am supporting a household with a disability check that is so small that even teenagers (who don't have all my expenses) have a more income than I. I turned to scratch tickets to hopefully win my way to solvency but that didn't work. I am utterly desperate. Please pray...
Replies
6
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom