I am suffering from severe burning

Ivan Pinto

Disciple of Prayer
I am suffering from severe burning sensation in my body especially in hands from the arms to the palms legs from knee to the feet left side of my chest and stomach. I feel awfully disturbed and cannot concentrate on anything. I just feel so desperate that I just want to sleep but cannot sleep properly. I am also very depressed and taking medications for it but not much relief. Added to this my wife underwent a bypass surgery and the expenses have left me worried about my finances. Please please pray for ### and ### that we overcome all our problems. We are trusting the Lord for the healing and have faith in Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter is suffering from severe demonic possession. She also faints again and again.
Replies
7
Views
325
My wife is not well. She suddenly has the allergy of some thing. It's been two days but her allergy is not curing. And I can't see her suffering from the allergy. We to hospital also but the medicines are not working. Please pray for my ### so that she get well soon.
Replies
7
Views
370
Dear Prayer Warriors Pls uphold my ### in prayers who is suffering from severe vaginal itching. Pls pray for healing and all good and normal reports in Jesus Name. Thank you so much for your prayers 🙏
Replies
6
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,661
Messages
16,801,988
Members
650,182
Latest member
Iriyside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom