I am still praying for restoration with ### every ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIllinois

Good and Faithful Servant
I am still praying for restoration with ### every day. Lord please soften his heart and give him a heart of flesh like it says in Ezekiel 11:19. Lord, please intervene for reconciliation and Christian counseling for ### and me; for communication and love between us and marriage. Heal us and let us agree on counseling and dating again. Increase our love for each other and bless us. Open his eyes to how much I love him! Lord, raise up servants to help us, to speak to him on my behalf, to help ### feel convicted, to return to me. Increase our love like you did the loaves and fish. Put a hedge of thorns to keep ### from wandering away from me and remove all distractions that keep us from being together and get married. Please pray he takes me ring shopping and house hunting soon! I really need a commitment from him and I want to get married soon. It is also important to me that I get to pick the ring setting, please pray that this happens. I know that sounds silly, but I plan to wear this ring the rest of my life and I want to enjoy looking at it.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m divorced and the person I’m dating is divorced. We both have had 2+ years worth of healing before entering a relationship. He is so patient and kind and loving. I was really upset about something, and I took my anger out on him and I think that triggered something in him to want to end the...
Replies
12
Views
281
Please do pray for resoration, peace, and healing in my mind. Pray for the Holy Spirit to surround me with His presence and love. And to silence the enemies lies and that I would no longer believe them anymore. Pray for peace and happiness in my family and a covering of grace, mercy, and...
Replies
13
Views
271
### has a stubborn cold/flu and needs prayer for being healed in Jesus name. Also ### has some problems with demons manifesting as stalkers that will not leave ### alone so please pray to bind up the enemy and cast them into the pit in Jesus name, and protect ### from harm.
Replies
7
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom