I am so worried

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I haven't heard from my son ### and I'm so scared. Please pray that God will let him text me very soon. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you, ###
Replies
9
Views
209
Please pray I am so tense and worried about my old sick ###. I don't see way out. I feel my chest is like on fire inside and out. Pray for my peace please. Stomach, heart...tension nervosity fear anxiety. Lord please help my ###.
Replies
6
Views
253
Waiting on test results, and so scared. Please pray for ###. 🙏
Replies
8
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,738
Members
648,212
Latest member
Dorierard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom