I am so weary. I have prayed and ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter goldie26
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

goldie26

Guest
I am so weary. I have prayed and prayed and prayed and nothing seems to change, only worsen. My ### and I separated and during that time he got a ### yr old roommate (he is ###) and also began an emotional relationship with the ### yr old daughter of his best friend when she moved to our State. Although we have reconciled, he has continued to pay bills for and give $ to the ### yr old woman (she works in the adult entertainment industry). She won't let go of my ### even though she knows I have returned, and he can't seem to let her go. She knows just what to say and how to stroke his ego in order to get him to open his wallet. I cannot believe he is so foolish! That was hard enough to deal with, but after borrowing his truck to go to the store, I found a receipt whereby he wired money to the ### yr old ex roommate. He was not involved with her as she had a boyfriend and moved in with him later. She just rented a room in our home. But, knowing he wired her $ and did not tell me about it is just another betrayal. I can't leave as financially I am not able to, but I don't know how much more of this I can take. To say I don't trust him would be an understatement. The ### yrs old woman has gotten him involved in some pretty sordid stuff also and he is very defensive when I question him about it. Please pray for me. I don't think I even know the extent of what he has done. I need direction and help. Please pray that God put a wedge between my ### and these women. We cannot go on supporting them. We almost lost our home because he gave so much $$ to the ### yr old so recklessly. I do not understand and my anxiety is high.
 
Please Father shine your face upon our sister ###, remove any malicious spirits and anxieties from her life today, in your Holy name I pray, Amen..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My life may or may not be in danger. There may be as many as three factions with reason to end me. The worst thing is I don't know. I'm in the dark and afraid to leave home. I can't clear my name. I can't talk to anyone. I can only pray. I live a sinful life because I can't stand to be sober and...
Replies
7
Views
375
HEAVENLY FATHER. I DON'T KNOW HOW I FOUND MY NEWEST ATTORNEY, BUT YOU MUST HAVE INTERVENED AND PUT HIM IN MY VIEW. HE CALLED ME AND NOW MY CASE IS GOING TO VERY POSSIBLY A CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE WITH THE COURT TO BRING FORTH THE ISSUES OF FRAUD AND MISCONDUCT BY THE OPPOSING ATTORNEY. I...
Replies
8
Views
277
Dear Lord I am so weary and anxious today my blood results have not come out good. I did a new set and I pray Lord that by Your might and will it is clear and my baby is healthy and normal in Jesus name. I declare it, You have given me this chance to be a mother and I am on my knees asking You...
Replies
15
Views
449
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,373
Messages
16,798,959
Members
649,881
Latest member
Astairaorwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom