I am so tired but cannot sleep do to ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so tired but cannot sleep due to my anxiety and depression. I had a really difficult day at work which exacerbates my anxiety and depression and I ask for prayer that I can get over this and be normal. Feeling this way is overwhelming and mentally, physically, and emotionally draining. I'm tired.....please pray. Please also pray for my co-worker, she takes a lot of days off work and in the field I work in it makes it very difficult for the person who is at work. Please pray she realizes how difficult it is and understands she shouldn't do this.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please can you pray for myself and my daughter we have a neighbour from hell with mental problems we have lived here for 8 years and this is our sanctuary since she moved in she broke into the front door swearing over the fence we are even too scared to go outside she has previously bitten a...
Replies
8
Views
138
I am so tired. I can barely breathe. The weight is too much on my heart.❤️ I want to travel, to get away from this place and find some rest and fresh air. Please pray for an immediate solution!! The last few months were incredibly difficult 😣 In Jesus name amen !! Bless the Lord
Replies
10
Views
380
I am so tired. I can barely breathe. The weight is too much on my heart.❤️ I want to travel, to get away from this place and find some rest and fresh air. Please pray for an immediate solution!! The last few months were incredibly difficult 😣 In Jesus name amen !! Bless the Lord
Replies
10
Views
386
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom