I am so tired and have to meet with ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terri M

Prayer Warrior
I am so tired and have to meet with court custody evaluators, again, tomorrow and have a temporary custody hearing on Ash Wednesday. This is wearing me down and I don't know what to present to them. For being a faithful wife and the best mother possible I have been rewarded with nothing but pain and loss. I have tried to pray for my husband and his attorney that God will enter their hearts and have been doing this since nearly this time last year. It seems never ending and everyone is trying to run me in to the ground.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I'm sorry you are going through this. I personally know what it is like, for me it started when my son was in 3rd grade and lasted until he was in 5th grade. My ex tried EVERYTHING, he put us through hell. I carried my Bible everywhere I went and held on to it under the table & every single time I had to talk to anyone I arrived early, sat in my car and said OUTLOUD Deuteronomy 28:7, Isaiah 41:10-13, Philippians 4:4-9 & Ephesians 6:10-24. It helped me to say these verses as many times as I could, put your armor on you and your child EVERY day. Rebuke the devil OUTLOUD in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, picture Jesus going everywhere with you & holding your hand. I just about went nuts and I could not have made it without the help of God. He is with you, know he is with you do NOT give up or the devil will win. I prayed for you in Jesus' name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please can you pray for myself and my daughter we have a neighbour from hell with mental problems we have lived here for 8 years and this is our sanctuary since she moved in she broke into the front door swearing over the fence we are even too scared to go outside she has previously bitten a...
Replies
8
Views
137
Hello! Yesterday, a technician provided a report on the faulty components in the electrical system, including EPR cables and other life-protecting and life-saving components. Thankfully, the landlord became more cooperative, but the issue still needs to be fixed, as it was an initial assessment...
Replies
9
Views
237
I have been praying on discernment and guidance from the Lord on whether a specific man is my husband or not. I am constantly hearing the Lord asking me to wait, but I am feeling very tired and fatigued from the lack of clarity. I pray that the Lord will have mercy on me and will give me...
Replies
8
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom