I am so stressed! It seems like I am being punished!

sandra

Beloved of All
I am so stressed! It seems like I am being punished! I mean it is not just one area in my life which is hard, it is every area from Finances, health, work, and family. I do not know what else to do. I pray all the time, I am constantly talking with God in my mind, but things are not getting any better. I just feel like giving up. I mean, why keep going through this?
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them.

In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will and timing. Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I have been feeling discouraged lately but I heard a story well read one that I will share with you.

I heard the story that one day the devil was auctioning off his tools. They were highly priced - laziness, pride, hate, envy, and jealousy. One tool was not for sale. One person asked, "Why is that tool not for sale?" Satan whispered, "I can't afford to get rid of that one. It's my chief tool - discouragement! I can pry open any heart with that tool, and once I'm inside, I can do anything I want!" Everyone will encounter the devil's tool of discouragement, but we can’t live in that dark place. We must learn to resist the devil and trust in God's deliverance.

Source How to Overcome the Devil's Tool of Discouragement
 
I am where you are at. every time I submit a prayer request to this network hardly any body prays for me. ### and the people of Israel gave a mighty shout and the walls of Jericho came down

### and the people of Israel gave a mighty shout of praise and over a ### enemies were destroyed.

### gave a mighty shout and Goliath was defeated.

Jesus will come back with a mighty shout and he will be victorious.

The shout of praise is a mighty weapon in spiritual warfare
 
Lord, we pray for ###'s need, may You graciously come to their help we pray, in Jesus Name. amen
 
Heavenly father, I bring your daughter ### before you today, asking that you work miracles in her life and that you turn things around for her. May her finances be blessed, may her family unite, may she excel at her job and may you restore her health I ask in Jesus name... Amen.
 
Zephaniah 3:17 -

"For the Lord your God is living among you.
[SIZE=.42em] [/SIZE]He is a mighty savior.
He will take delight in you with gladness.
[SIZE=.42em] [/SIZE]With is love, he will calm all your fears.
[SIZE=.42em] [/SIZE]He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.”
**I prayed for this in Jesus' Name, amen.**
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for this chance to be heard in the name of the Lord. For ### years, I have been battling a confusion of the relationship that I am in with a person who I love, but has yet to see her. Early in the relationship I found out she was doing onlyfans, and now she states that was past and...
Replies
10
Views
223
I've prayed hard and was believing what you are were telling me. I know everything you said is in the Bible, but things just don't work out that way for me. Despite my friend helping me with the car repairs now which is a blessing, but I've become a burden to her. Despite this, I still have to...
Replies
10
Views
79
I am so stressed and depressed I can't take it anymore. If you're feeling this way, it's important to reach out for support. Consider talking to a trusted friend, family member, or mental health professional who can provide guidance and help. You're not alone, and there are people who care...
Replies
5
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,572
Messages
16,778,235
Members
648,132
Latest member
Whuironion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom