i am so mad i am shaking. please pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blujose

Humble Prayer Partner
i am so mad i am shaking. please pray for the ### across the street to move elsewhere. and God help me from getting too angry. i just can't take it anymore. i can't even sleep from all the traffic in and out. please God help. ### ###
 
i prayed that the ### would STOP dealing drugs altogether and i prayed for ### to have peace in Jesus' name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So, today I prayed for guidance, Jesus - and I think I got it. And here comes the anxiety and the fears. Did I spend too much money on the vacation, was this Your will, did I lose sight of Your signs, I am overwhelmed - it is all too much, Jesus. What do I do, Jesus? Did I mess up, Jesus? I am...
Replies
12
Views
661
I am married to an abusive man. Last night the threats escalated. He is a believer, but struggles with so much darkness. My ###y son witnessed some things that are shaking his faith. God is my everything and I am clinging to Him. I am reaching out to the Body of Christ to stand with me in prayer...
Replies
7
Views
337
Please pray for our gracious and loving God to forgive me, I have prayed and I have had faith, I was honest about all the money situation and I was honest for them to help me give me time, I am too overwhelmed, my faith is shaking, I am so scared of what might happen to me, I can’t take the...
Replies
8
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,465
Messages
16,777,294
Members
648,020
Latest member
Celoeranmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom