I Am Sick Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

honey

Servant of All
i am sick today.... i am feeling vomiting sensation..i was fasting sice ### days... even today also.. ...i had coffe thrice..i was wake till ###.### in night as i had important work to do at home ...am tired...i feel am gonaa fall down now.. plz pray for my health...
 
Psalm 30:2

LORD my God, I called to you for help,

and you healed me.

God, Father, Healer, we thank you for all the grace and goodness you bestowed upon us. We thank you for healing us. Please heal ### Lord and restore her back to health. Thank you Lord for always being with us. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
I really plead for your full recovery, your so wise! In Jesus Name

And the days not over yet I pray you enjoy the rest of it.

Amen in Christ's mighty name
 
Lord touch ### and lift this illness by the power of Your blood...Lord we plead Your blood over her body and ask that you breathe strength and healing upon her in Jesus name...Lord set a hedge of protection around her from this spirit that is attacking her body cleanse it Lord and speak to this stronghold in Jesus name...thank You for hearing us and touch my ### in Jesus name we pray
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I'm asking for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart, shut the Lion's mouth today and every day. Lord, don't let anyone call out today. Touch hearts and minds, bring conviction to their hearts if they try...
Replies
6
Views
264
Please pray for me to get healed from this Blackout Epilepsy, where I just collapse or faint randomly and hurt myself in the process. Name is ###.
Replies
9
Views
335
my sore throat is getting much better but now i have a stomach virus with stomach pain and an upset stomach & diarrhea today please pray that i am all healed by this evening thank-you everyone soo much i had gotten very stressed out and after that i got very sick starting last Friday...
Replies
9
Views
404
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,923
Messages
16,793,644
Members
649,491
Latest member
Daemoroydoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom