I am sick… I need healing… Please ...

I am sick… I need healing… Please GOD hear my prayer
Sending prayers for you, friend. May the Lord touch you with His healing hand and surround you with His peace. Blessings!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my healing I'm in an apartment with that has mold in the apartment and it's leaking water which is the source of the mold please pray that they give me a different apartment or let me out of my least so I can move if they can't clear up the mold sores it's affecting my health...
Replies
12
Views
163
I am a teacher, I am getting sick. Sore throat and fever, please pray for complete healing, I need to raise my voice constantly and getting sick won’t help, Please continue to pray for my class, that are defiant and not listening, especially ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ### in Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
8
Views
285
Heavenly Father I came to you asking for healing for my ### and my ### to get healed. That both of them get better, that his cough dissapers on both completely, and that my ### and his ### get reconciled, and have a good relationship once again. That all of us can become a family again. I...
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,141
Messages
16,796,628
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom