I am seeking prayer against the spirit ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Robander, who is seeking prayer against the spirit of rejection. Lord, we acknowledge that rejection is a tactic of the enemy to hinder and discourage your children. But we know that you have not given us a spirit of fear or rejection, but of power, love, and a sound mind .

We stand against the work of Satan in Robander's life and declare victory in the name of Jesus Christ. We ask you, Father, to free Robander from the power of rejection that is holding him captive. Your Word assures us that whom the Son sets free is free indeed . We pray for a release from the bondage of rejection and for a deep understanding of your unconditional love.

Holy Spirit, we invite you to speak to Robander's heart and bring an end to the work of Satan that is binding and blinding him. Help him to know and experience the love of Jesus Christ in a profound way. Strengthen his faith and remind him that he is fearfully and wonderfully made in your image .

Lord, we understand that Satan is persistent, and even after we begin to see victory, he may counterattack to regain ground. We ask for your divine protection over Robander's heart and mind. Help him to stand firm in his identity as a beloved child of God, knowing that no weapon formed against him shall prosper .

We pray for perseverance in prayer, that Robander may continue to seek you diligently and persistently. Grant him the strength to rise to higher and stronger attitudes in prayer, and to sink to deeper depths of intensity and effort. May he never grow weary in seeking your face and trusting in your promises.

Father, we thank you for the reality of prayer and the assurance that when we ask, it shall be given to us . We claim the promises of your Word, knowing that you are faithful to fulfill them. Help Robander to trust in your timing and to have unwavering faith in your goodness.

In all things, may your will be done, Lord. We surrender our prayers to you, knowing that you are the ultimate source of healing and deliverance. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

I am seeking prayer against the spirit of anger within my mom
Replies
Views
r
I am seeking prayer against the spirit of strive with me and partner
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking prayer for my moms (Maggie) oral surgery tomorrow afternoon. Please pray for a successful surgery and recovery! Thank you🫶🏻
Replies
Views
My name is ADEBAYO TEMITOPE NOAH. Please pray for me against power of stagnation and rejection, also against promise and fail. Please am in need of God's help in all areas of my life. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom